Hey, Olá, Hallo & Namasté
Thank you for visiting me on my web space!
It is always tricky to write about oneself, especially when you know that you are a different person for all the different people you meet. For some, I am a yoga teacher, for others a curious traveller, a structured journalist, a trigger, a lover, a stranger, a restless student. My path is to establish this state of mind in which I can see beyond all those names and categories, connected with my heart and open for encounters with the world, with YOU.
Yoga helps me remember this state of being. So does meditation, women’s circles, dance, long walks in the forest, inspired conversations with the people dear to me and with the people that challenge me, writing, Permaculture, exploring the world and challenging my truth.
Let’s contribute and consciously co-create to make this world a place of acceptance, joy, equality, peace, and connection.
GRATITUDE is a word that needs to appear on this page in big letters. Because one thing I truly believe in, is that the people we meet in our lifes appear for a reason and that each one of them can help us grow, shed some layers, and learn more about ourselves. I was blessed to learn from many souls I consider special, people that have touched and influenced me greatly. I want to give thanks to Sadhana and Keval from Shantarasa Yoga for forwarding deep and authentic yogic wisdom and bridging ancient knowledge with modern day insights. And there are many more teachers, friends, and family members to be grateful for as well as communities like Tamera in Portugal and PachaMama in Costa Rica that provide space and teach tools for inner growth.
Curious about some facts? Here are a few milestones of my path as yoga teacher:
- 2019: Work as freelance editor and copy writer for the video streaming platform Gaia.com
- 2016 – 2018: Work as editor for the German yoga magazine YOGA AKTUELL
- July 2018: Yoga therapy training with Shantarasa Yoga in Berlin
- March 2017: Meditation teacher training with Shantarasa Yoga in Shanti Mandir Ashram in Gujarat/India
- February 2016: Advanced hatha yoga teacher training (300h) with Shantarasa Yoga in Shanti Mandir Ashram in Gujarat/India (Yoga Alliance certified)
- January/February 2015: Hatha yoga teacher training (200h) with Shantarasa Yoga in Shanti Mandir Ashram in Gujarat/India (Yoga Alliance certified)
Besides holding space as yoga teacher, I am working as freelance journalist and write about topics that move me. At www.wortschaetze.org you can read a few articles (in German) of mine.
You want to join me for a yoga class or workshop? This way to see the upcoming events!